END OF MY ART ROPE - or Lovely Leather 5mm Cord, Chocolate Brown Hemp Twine, Annealed Dark 19 Gauge Steel Wire, Organza Ribbon

Ok, so it is just a short list of art supplies that I have purchased in an attempt to create art - all for NAUGHT!

I am on to the next thing -again and frustrated as all get out too.

I did manage to make a wire lanyard for my sister, it is not her at all and I will try again later after I force myself to breathe.

105_0147_edited-1

I had a reject cloth ornament that I tried to fix and used it as the wrapping.  I hope she thinks of it as wrapping and doesn't look too close.

SCAN0087

You may find it interesting that the rabbit image is a transfer onto muslin from a transparency and Bubble Jet Set 2000 Then colored with pencil after it dried. 

Oh that's right, I bought all that too, didn't I?

Comments

Diane said…
This is a great piece. I absolutely love the rabbit.

Popular Posts