I Am Back and Beginning to Feel Normal

I just enjoyed a wonderful adventure on the mainland when I recently visited our kids and grandkids. What a blessing that was. I am so grateful for the time we shared. I am anxious about getting some artwork done but we have company now for 10 days.  So I am just going to post some photos of the lovely sights I saw on my two week road trip up and down California to Klamath Falls Oregon and back.

Hwy 101 (3)

HWY 101

 

I was driving so this is not good but I love California in the spring; the rolling green…green hills,  stormy skies and the smell of wet earth, UMHHHHHHHHHHHH.

 

Hwy 101 (6)

 

Pismo Beach

 

 

Hwy 101 (15)

 

No idea where I was here.

 

Hwy 101 (19)

Hwy Rainbow…Again, not sure where I was. It rained non-stop from Oakland to San Diego. I took the wrong hwy so it took me 12 hours to get there. But I LOVED it!

 

Tomorrow…Day 2- the adventures grows.

Technorati Tags: ,,,

Comments

Popular Posts