Take the Poll! I Could Use Some Advice

If you could stop a moment and take the poll on the right It would really help me out.

I would appreciate your opinion, which if any of the designs would you use if available as a stamp? Tomorrow I will post a couple that have been printed and then painted and made into a card or book.

Octopus:

SCAN0196

Mermaid 1:

 Mermaid (1)

Mermaid 2:

Mermaid (4)

Mermaid 3:

 Mermaid3

 

 Birdie

 singingisoptional

Little Tang:

tang2

Sugar Shack:

house1

Dascyllus:

 dascyllus3

Seahorse:

Seahorse (3)

Comments

Aimeslee Winans said…
Kelley, my favorites are Mermaid 1 and Little Tang. I like a couple others but I wouldn't use them as stamps as there is too much detail on them. I look for stamps that have both detail and open negative space because they are easier to color and the impression is clearer what it is.
Hobbygirl Dolls said…
I love mermaid #2, but they are all wonderful! I think they would work as stamps as long as the carvings are very deep. Can't wait to see which one you decide upon. :)
Kim said…
Love them all but especially the seahorse! You have a lovely blog Kelley, and I will surely be back.
Unknown said…
I love the birds, the mermaaids and the fish! Very cool!

Popular Posts