April 7, 2011 - Nehemiah 10

What did the seals look like? Were they wax or string or??? How many names were there? I counted 85. I really want to see what that looked like. This is marvelous, everyone who agreed to this was in essence rededicating themselves to God and to taking care of His church. The last line is this:

...We will not neglect the house of our God.” Nehemiah 10:39 (ESV)

To them, the rededication was the re-installation of the law and to God's Name (taking care of the temple where God's Name was.)

How many times have I turned a new leaf? How many times have I said, "Kelley, it time to get your act together and to follow God in a more dedicated manner? Ughh! Just goes to show how I should never have any disgust for others backsliding and sins, just compassion. There go I...

Well, I haven’t had any time for art lately so I think I will share some old paintings of the animals and scenes from my heritage…the Western US, namely, Wyoming, Nevada and Montana. I love being from Wyoming and the wildlife from the west is one of my fondest memories. I don’t have any photos of moose or elk paintings saved, heart breaking as I love them too.

701441474701461524 I cant remember when I painted/drew this but it was at least 10 years ago. Interesting how I loved to doodle even then. I didn’t call it that at this point however.antelopemontana 

This house was near Kalispell, MT

Silver City 

This was an old mill on the way to Virginia City, NV

horses 

I saw wild horses everyday in Dayton, NV when I walked in the morning.

Popular Posts