21 days to a more disciplined life

That is the name of the book I'm reading right now. The first assignment is to do one little project that you have been putting off and to plan and execute the first step of a major project.
I'll start off by letting you know that 'm going to bore you with my major project and my little steps. I'm sure you can guess my major project is to begin losing weight.
So here we go:
1. Today's project is to put all the DVD's back that I have laying around that I've been working on converting to digital format.
2. As I stated previously my big project is to begin losing weight. So my one step today is to read something in my Bible every day. Ever since I started working my job at the church in school I've been really really slacked off in this area. I'm supposed to be to work  from 730 to 8 o'clock in the morning anyone who knows me knows that I'm up at least by five most of the time. But I have to leave a half an hour before I need to be to work and that doesn't leave much time for feeding the birds, watering our yard , trying to take a walk sometimes and just general morning things. My plan is to listen while I'm driving to work. I find listening to the Bible very difficult, I daydream however I'm going to work on it.

Popular Posts