Early Morning Chores

I still need to look at how this passage starts but here it goes for the memory...
And being found in human form He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to death, even death on a cross. Therefore God has highly exalted Him and bestowed upon Him the name that is above every name. So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father. Therefore, my beloved as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you both to will and to work for His good pleasure.
Philippians 2:8-13

Whew getting started is the hardest for me.

I am also trying to walk every day even if just a little and I have only missed Sunday but went twice on Saturday.

One more thing I am trying to do is create biblical coloring pages. This is the first -my idea is that the heart on her top would be colored the brightest or sparkly:

Early Morning Chores





Popular Posts