Busy, Busy, Busy

I have to admit, I have not yet mastered the transferring process and I am not sure I will.  I guess I don't think with a "Collage" brain.  I cannot even tell you how much money I have spent this year trying to get some decent artwork. I did find that Lazartran and TAP are the best transfer products for me.  As far as transparent mediums.  I really  would like to create kids clothes and have yet to find the best way to get my designs on dark fabric in a "non-plastic" looking way.  I will try to tackle that in the new year.  As for the end of this one, I have made a few cards with drawings of a couple of fish.  I drew them on black paper, scanned them and then printed on Lazartran.  I then gold or copper leafed the card stock, attached the decal and then applied Diamond Glaze or Glossy Accents to create a raised element.  I then attached the whole thing to a contrasting card and added glitter or gold leaf pen to create a border.  The best part is that the Lazartran was transparent in areas that weren't fully colored in and the metallic areas showed through.  It created a metallic  look to the fish.

 

Fish Cards (2)

 

Fish Cards (1) 

I am not so good at keeping bubbles away. I can see some potential in this method however.

 

Comments

Popular Posts