Another Project Complete

I started this purse a year ago or so (you can see that the felt looks really worn. I shoved it in a box often).  It was to be a simple thing and turned into a monster. The Beaded Boxfish on the  back is a photo I took of the fish printed on fabric coated with Inkjet Bubble Jet solution.  It was intended to be purse on its own but I couldn’t get it to work.  Therefore, like so many things that were intended for one thing…it has enhanced another. I used a belt from a skirt for the strap. i am disappointed in a few things, mainly using blue felt for the inside. I am not a blue person and I had black but didn’t want to “waste” it on the inside of something???

Plus, I made it as I went – no plan so some of the work is weird and I made the liner too short so it pulls the lip in. Other than that, I learned a lot and had some relaxing hours stitching my brains out.

 

P1070027

P1070022

Green Monster (1)

Green Monster (3)

Green Monster (4)

 

Comments

Popular Posts