Some Digital Work

I sometimes submit t-shirt designs to Crazy Shirts. I have only sold two and had too many to count rejected. It does however, give me a large body of work to use for other things. I like to make cards and that is how many rejects serve a purpose. I am on a hunt however for what to do with my huge pile of little fish, birdhouse, Palm tree, Mountain and house paintings that are stacking up. The digital pile is huge as well. What am I going to do with them? I really wish it would come together. Anyhow, digital rejects part one:

     This was done by request. I don’t surf, never have, and it was a stretch.

Surf

 

Then by request I changed it - the girl’s pose was the biggest desired change:

 

Surf4lightl.

Clearly understandable why it was rejected however, I love the water and sun and when the girl is removed it is a great card:

Surf 2

Sun    Pink and Sun

 

Technorati Tags: ,,,,,

Comments

Popular Posts