June 7, 2011 - Acts 11 - and some new earrings with silver and shell

I wish I was more like Barnabas, he could always see the positive aspect of things. I have pretty dead-on discernment for the negative things which at times has proven to be a great warning system. But I fail to see how, even though what I detect may be true, God could use or change the situation to His benefit. Again I am amazed at the sensitivity to the Spirit or possibly just the increased works of the Spirit during this time. And that is a good question, were the people more sensitive to the Spirit or was He just more outwardly active during this period of time???

Going back to the beginning of the chapter; think about the fact that the people alive during that time witnessed the actual day that God gave the GIFT to the gentiles.

If then God gave the same gift to them as he gave to us when we believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I that I could stand in God’s way?” Acts 11:17 (ESV)

I hope I never stand in the way of God giving the GIFT to someone because of my "discernment."

New Earrings. Soon to be posted on Etsy and sent to Dragonfly Interiors/ Big Sky MT.

I had a growth spurt-more tomorrow:

P1060353P1060354P1060356P1060360

 

Popular Posts