I Am Grateful for Rain

I am convinced that this is the secret to worldly happiness. This is different than true joy that comes only from faith in the God of the Bible. But even those who don’t believe in the bible or its theology can have a better life by being truly grateful for the things they have rather than focusing on their short-comings and deficits.  Of course, if you are grateful to God for those things and put your faith in His saving grace, you will also the reap eternal reward of true joy as well as earthly peace in your heart.

 

Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples!

Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works!

Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice!

Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually!

Remember the wondrous works that he has done, his miracles and the judgments he uttered,

1 Chronicles 16:8-12 (ESV)

 

It finally rained here in the desert of Kihei. It was at night and only for about 20 minutes but I will take it!

 

I love how the air looks in the morning after a rain. My photos do not do it justice but I am posting them anyway. I am also posting an image that I completed for my Gospel in a Cinquain.

 

P1000510

 

clip_image002

 

 

 

clip_image003

 

clip_image004

 

clip_image005

 

Drudge

Meaningless,  Hopeless

Toiling, Surviving, Functioning

Is this all there is?

Emptiness

 

clip_image006

Popular Posts