Keemun Encore Tea

Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples!
Sing to him, sing praises to him; tell of all his wondrous works!
Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice!
Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually!
1 Chronicles 16:8-11 (ESV)

Seek His presence continually - this is the key to the universe and everything!

I love tea. It was and I believe still is to this day the dream of my sister and I to own a tea/art shop together. When we thought of trying it out we began learning all about teas and ceremonies and tea ware. We decided to go with a more artistic approach than the British, Chinese or Japanese methods. Simply put, “Eclectic Tea Drinking.” Really that only meant that we were going to do it the way we liked and not stick to traditional cultural ceremonies or practices. It never did happen but we both still dream about it and enjoy eclectically drinking tea the way we want. I do have favorites, unfortunately it is like fine wine, coffee or beer, the most expensive do happen to taste the best. I am not sure how that can be with tea because of the fact that very little goes into the process compared to the alcoholic examples. Whatever the factors are they do matter. My absolute favorite costs me so much that I am too vain to quote it in public. But it is from Adagio Tea company and is called Keemun Encore. I have tried countless other Keemuns from Adagio and other companies but none compare for me. I also enjoy a Ying Ming Yunnan, Windsor Castle and Bamboo Temple from Culinary Teas and Gunpowder Green tea from Ten Tea. I recently tried Davidson Teas on Amazon and have found that their prices are great and the Keemun Conjou is also good as well as Oothu Green. Elmwood Inn Teas (Amazon) has a nice Ying Ming Yunnan too.

P1000372

I also want to share a “Mennonite Letter” that I made to send to my grandfather. What a great idea. I got it from the book, “Creative Correspondence”  

SCN_0002 (4) The Inside

SCN_0003 The Outside

SCN_0005 The Front where the label and stamp will go

SCN_0006 The Back

SCN_0007SCN_0008 The Folds

 

Popular Posts