Oh My Gosh I Found It Finally

I have had a heck of a time finding artwork that I have previously created. Between 4 external hard drives failing, reformatting at least three times, a failed motherboard and corrupted CD’s I have lost a lot of original files. The big ones in the original format.  It is so frustrating. I use Mozy backup service now for 4.95 a month and it has saved me a few times but all the stuff that was lost before, seems sucked into the black hole of faulty electronics.  Really, I think it is my fault because I fill everything to the brink and it seems that the corruption starts and ends there. Anyway, I did find the image I had mentioned in an earlier post of Birthday phone greetings I make for our grandkids. Here is the long lost image:

HappyBD

Comments

Popular Posts