UGHHHHHHHHHH

Once again…UGHHHHHHHHHHH! I am still all over the place. I have been painting, drawing, wrapping cowry shells in wire, reading books and magazines and spending far too much money and time in the process. Why can’t I find the thing I love and have even relative success at?  I just want to settle into “me” and do one thing well. Ok, maybe two or three things well :).

I revisited some old jewelry though and wore a piece that before people just stared at. This time however, I got several positive comments. Makes you wonder, ya?

P1160631

This is a broken seashell top. I drilled holes and added an eyelet and some wire elements and beads. I also have a piece of beach glass attached to the back.

It is not at large as it looks in this photo though. I would like to use more altered shells in the future.

P1160637

 

Comments

Popular Posts