September 9, 2010 2 Chronicles 21

Wow! No better lesson than here about what I have been talking about lately. Reaping, and shunning God. Scary. These would have to be some of the saddest words ever..."He was thirty-two years old when he began to reign, and he reigned eight years in Jerusalem. And he departed with no one’s regret. They buried him in the city of David, but not in the tombs of the kings."
2 Chronicles 21:20 (ESV)
Well, those and of course, "And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
Matthew 7:23 (ESV)

May we be the faithful ones who here this instead, "His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’
Matthew 25:21 (ESV)

One more background:

Popular Posts