July 8, 2011 - UGHHHHHHHHHH

Acts 7:34 (ESV)
I have surely seen the affliction of my people who are in Egypt, and have heard their groaning, and I have come down to deliver them...

Auh...Please?

Look at this part of this chapter. Look at the contrasts that God will give to the Israelites.

  • liberty to the captive
  • gladness instead of mourning
  • a garmet of praise instead of depression

Especially check out the reason why...

Isaiah 61:1-3 (ESV)
The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn; to grant to those who mourn in Zion— to give them a beautiful headdress instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit; that they may be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.

I should want to be set free so that He is glorified. But inside I just don't want to be an addicted, out of control, fatty anymore.

My heart is black - I surely need a Savior. 2 Corinthians 9:15 (ESV) Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!

John 7:16-17 (ESV)
So Jesus answered them, “My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me.
If anyone’s will is to do God’s will, he will know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority.

Make it so!

Some new Jellyfish coloring pages for a book I am trying to write but they may just end up in a coloring book:

Jellyfish (1)Jellyfish (2)

Popular Posts