September 17, 2011 Anything that has to do with God is Delightful

Well, in a perfect world that is true. When you are in love with something does it feel like "I have to..." Or "I can't wait to..." When I do my bible study, tithe or visit a sick person in the church at this point in my life, I have to. How stinking sad is that? It isn't a horrible thing like paying a traffic ticket but it sure does not resemble an evening meeting with a glass of wine and a movie. I am pathetic. My love for God is not what it should be and that makes me frustrated.

I am reading the results of a search on the word faithful. How could the good Old Testament people be considered faithful when they did not have the Spirit of God in them? I just cant get a handle on this sin nature and still being faithful thing.

This verse reminds me that my sacrifice is to give up my idols.

“Gather to me my faithful ones, who made a covenant with me by sacrifice!” Psalm 50:5 (ESV)

New church doodle. I think I will make a book with doodles in it. It will have two chapters, work and church.

SCAN0296

Popular Posts