Painter 11

I am about to write a review for Corel Painter 11 and just wanted to post a couple of examples of what it can do. I do love the software but I have difficulty using my Wacom Tablet.  I just so love the drag of my brush or pastel on my Somerset Velvet paper that I just don’t know if I could completely switch over. No one is asking me to but it would save me tons of money in art supplies and that little commodity here on Maui we like to call “space”.  Anyway, if there was a way to “feel” the same way I do with traditional gouache, pastel, pencil and paper let me know would you?  Never-the-less, here is the first little picture I did with the new software and my tablet.  It is Pastel on rough pastel paper:

birdy with frame

I added the frame from a scanned doodle in Photo Paint.

Comments

Popular Posts