Working In Digital Again

I still have not had a moment to get out my painting or jewelry mess. But I have taken a few moments to create a phone image to send to our one-ear old grand-daughter. I like to send the grandkids a message via the phone on their birthday.

We moved away to Hawaii and don’t see them much so I like to use things they would be familiar with and remind them of us. For the older girls I used our dogs-one image is lost. I have spent a week looking for it to no avail.   It was our Australian Sheppard who is the same age as our 8 year-old. This is for Macey the 4 year-old.

278694584_943789103_0

 

For the baby, well it wouldn’t matter because she doesn’t know us and after all she is a baby. However, I used a sea lion photo I took while visiting her recently. The bird was not sitting on him but next to him in the photo. I use Corel Photo-Paint.

 

Sea Lion

Comments

Popular Posts