Vacation, Guests and Taxes…

All that leads to “nothing” in my creative life. But I am grateful for two of the three.  I have quickly dabbled into copper etching and hope to try it more at a later date. Creating a watchband is on the docket as well as writing some Christian Parables for my grandkids.  It has been a dream of mine to write an illustrate children’s books or stories. I wonder if it is time to try?  I bought a book on Borders “cheapo” shelves called Beatrix Potter, A Journal. It has really inspired me.

For now, here are some photos of a recent dive trip at Olowalu. The coral at this site is so fabulous and it happened to be quite clear that day which make it that much more enchanting.

Olowalu (106) Olowalu (108) Olowalu (8) Olowalu (30) Olowalu (32) Olowalu (37) Olowalu (48) Olowalu (56) Olowalu (59) Olowalu (64) Olowalu (65) Olowalu (66) Olowalu (70) Olowalu (73) Olowalu (74) Olowalu (79) Olowalu (83) Olowalu (100) Olowalu (101) Olowalu (104) Olowalu (105)

 

Comments

Popular Posts