June 24, 2010 1 Chronicles 23-26

These next few chapters tell of how those in service to God would be divided; the Levites, Musicans, Priests and Gatekeepers. It was all very organized and hierarchic. Just as the military was as will be revealed in the next chapter. If God set up a chain of command, it must be the best way, right?

David was an inventor of musical instruments. I never read that before. My bible cross refefereces  "...4,000 shall offer praises to the LORD with the instruments that I have made for praise.” 1 Chronicles 23:5 (ESV)

"... and like David invent for themselves instruments of music," Amos 6:5 (ESV)

I guess if I try to apply my desire to find one of the following:

Psalms 145:10-12 (ESV)
This will be my goal for the upcoming summer. To speak of and illustrate the list in this chapter:

  • Kingdom is Everlasting
  • Faithful
  • Kind
  • Upholding/Raises
  • Feed and satisfy every living thing
  • Righteous
  • Near to those who call on Him in truth
  • Fulfills desires of those who fear Him
  • Hears and saves those who fear Him
  • Preserves all who love Him

Then I would have to choose that He is kind. I choose that because a kind person gives his loved ones the instruction and structure needed to succeed. Which also makes Him faithful to His people because He never fails at doing what is best.

I haven’t had time to create much this month so here are some pictures of beautiful Maui:

Popular Posts