1 Kings 3 --- New Fish Art

1Kings 3 – It seems that righteousness for Old Testament people was not perfection in obeying the law but in humble understanding of God, His place, their place, His Rule and the fact that they were OK with not being the center of their universe. I think when we  truly believe in Christ we have that same attitude. We will happily accept His system and all of the above.

It would be so wonderful to have a president/leaders who have the wisdom of God in them to do justice.


I spent all day Monday painting these guys. I think I am going to make them into book covers and even possibly stick them in a show at a local gallery for fun. They are gouache, gel pen, Daler Rowney Pearlescent acrylics and Lumiere acrylics on Somerset Black Velvet paper. I wish I could do that ALL day!

SCAN0231 SCAN0229 SCAN0230

Comments

Popular Posts