Fear of losing America

The US is not what it used to be and for some of us, that is frightening. Therefore, I have decided to do a study on Fear and Peace. I am faint hearted at times and need the encouragement so I will deal with a few verses a day mixed in with my observations of the book of the bible I am currently reading. For now it is 1 Kings.

I think it is only right to start here with this idea:

Deuteronomy 13:4 (ESV)
You shall walk after the Lord your God and fear him and keep his commandments and obey his voice, and you shall serve him and hold fast to him.

Deuteronomy 10:20 ( ESV)
You shall fear the Lord your God. You shall serve him and hold fast to him, and by his name you shall swear.

Psalms 25:14 (ESV)
The friendship of the Lord is for those who fear him, and he makes known to them his covenant.

Proverbs 9:10
The Way of Wisdom
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight.

Proverbs 14:26
In the fear of the Lord one has strong confidence, and his children will have a refuge.

WE MUST ONLY FEAR GOD  - take heart

Psalm 33:18 -Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear him, on those who hope in his steadfast love,

Psalm 147:11-but the Lord takes pleasure in those who fear him, in those who hope in his steadfast love.


I have continued in my doodling  – here is some new work:

crown 001

I did this for a sign for our church.

butterfly (6) SCAN0103

Comments

Popular Posts