Have you ever seen this verse…

 

… if so, have you thought about what it means?

Isaiah 30:18 (ESV)
Therefore the Lord waits to be gracious to you, and therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you. For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are all those who wait for him.

John Piper tweeted this verse today. I can’t say I had ever seen it.  Therefore He exalts Himself to show mercy… it is love.

That is something,isn’t it? I will have to think about it awhile.


We went diving at Airport Beach on Thursday. Hadn’t been in a while. Among all the lovely fish and intense activity of young fish we saw several Morays.

IMG_2439

Zebra Moray

 

IMG_2457

Whitemouth Moray

IMG_2569 

I think these two are Yellow Margin Morays…I am not real sure though.

IMG_2573 IMG_2667

Undulated Moray

Comments

Popular Posts