Let my heart make Jesus my anchor, my rudder, my lighthouse, my life-boat, and my harbor. Plus, Birds in Maui

The above phrase was taken from Morning and Evening by C.H. Spurgeon for the morning reading dated September 14.

I am reading 1 Kings now. The thoughts for today concerning:

1 Kings 1 - God's plan will happen no matter how we conspire to direct it ourselves.

1 Kings 2 - Wrong must always be accounted for; it is not forgotten and consequence free. Even believers are not free from consequences. We may have mercy extended to us as far as the severity of those consequences and the wrong we committed will never be held against us upon entrance into heaven, but we will have to deal with each thing we do.


I was able to get a couple of photos

of Hawaiian Stilts at the beach and a Blackcrowned Night Heron at the run-off ditch–which I have –for three years – called blue heron. WRONG!

I love birds and am always happy to get a shot or two of any kind.

 

P1210358

This Hawaiian Stilt had a partner just to the left but I liked the shadow on this shot.

P1210311

I love the reflection in the water.

Comments

Popular Posts