I can’t believe I have been “off” this long! Plus, New Jewelry

It all started with the training at work at the end of October and ended with a cold. Let’s not  forget the middle part where my truck was stolen, right from the work parking lot. And although I am sans the truck and all the valuables that were lost inside, I am back in the swing. I am adding back dated bible thoughts and some artwork that will be below. Look especially for the new mermaid coloring pages that I made for my grandkids. Hopefully, tomorrow I can post the finished book and project that goes with it.

To recap November’s bible theme, I am trying to add a word of inspiration to each day and then a diet thought to many. I will keep the diet thoughts doing in December as it is a huge struggle.

Today, November 23, 2010 - Ezra 5,6 - Restitution - diet thought, God is bigger than my enemy...gluttony. I love how God used these unbelievers to do His work. Our family has had a big struggle with one of our grown children and his family this past three months. But God showed us once again that He is bigger than anyone else’s plans. Thanks be to God for His love and care and mighty power.

Here is some Jewelry that I just sent off to a gallery in Montana. They saw my work in Belle Armoire’s Jewelry Magazine. What an honor, right? Sorry the pics aren’t better. I was just cataloging and of course my camera was lost in the theft so I used an unfamiliar one.

Sent to Gallery 025Sent to Gallery 028Sent to Gallery 035Sent to Gallery 040Sent to Gallery 043

Popular Posts