November 17, 2010 - Ezra 3 - Foundation

The returned exiles began with offerings, then payment, then work was done and at the laying of the foundation, tears and joy. I see a progression here that may be interesting to follow as the diet thought…worship, restitution or sacrifice, work and then joy. How could that apply? I am not sure so I’ll add that to the prayer list.

Worship, “Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire." Hebrews 12:28-29 (ESV)

And  the sacrifice of good works...Through Him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge His name. Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God. Hebrews 13:15-16 (ESV)

Wow! I am on a roll. See what 5 days off can give you the time to create? I will have these listed at my etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/UndercoverGypsy

IMG_0809IMG_0811The balls in this pair house seaweed-how fun is that?    IMG_0812IMG_0813IMG_0814

 

 

Popular Posts