November 29, 2010 Ezra 7 - Its a Matter of the Heart...

For Ezra had set his heart to study the Law of the LORD, and to do it and to teach his statutes and rules in Israel. Ezra 7:10 (ESV)

What an amazing story-The things that can be done when God's hand is upon the situation:

Blessed be the LORD, the God of our fathers, who put such a thing as this into the heart of the king, to beautify the house of the LORD that is in Jerusalem,
and who extended to me his steadfast love before the king and his counselors, and before all the king’s mighty officers. I took courage, for the hand of the LORD my God was on me, and I gathered leading men from Israel to go up with me. Ezra 7:27-28 (ESV)
Really, how can we doubt God's ability? What I doubt is that He will do what I think is needful every time I ask. I am right to just leave it in God's hand and trust that His reason for answering a prayer according to my desire or not answering it that way is a perfect result. His answers are divine and part of something bigger than me.

I finished the Mermaid gift pack I was working on. Now I will build a Koi/fish and an owl pack. It is a simple backpack, coloring pages and a magnet to color. I will have these listed on Etsy as well.

Mermaid Gift 12

mer gift 16mer gift15

Popular Posts